Welcome to the Kotak Mahindra Bank website. We are glad that you have visited us and we hope that you will find this website useful in your day-to-day banking activities. If you have any queries regarding our products or services, please feel free to contact us on [email protected]
How to Activate Kotak Mahindra Credit Card?
To activate the Kotak Mahindra Credit Card, you will need to visit your nearest ATM or branch. If you have lost your card, you can also activate it online through their website.
You will need to provide the following details:
- Your credit card number and expiry date
- Your PAN number (the Unique Identification Number)
Generate Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card PIN
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card PIN is an important thing to know. You can generate Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card PIN using our mobile banking app. So, if you want a quick way of accessing your bank account then try this method:
- Open the Kotak Mahindra Bank Banking App on your phone or tablet and log in with your username and password (if it is not installed yet).
- Tap on ‘Credit Cards’ icon at bottom left corner of screen.
- Select ‘Apply Online’.
Now enter all details required like: MasterCard, Visa or Amex, Expiry Date etc., select Apply button and wait till it approves it before clicking on Submit request button which will take few seconds only!
Follow These Steps to Generate pin for your Kotak Mahindra bank
- Go to the Kotak Mahindra Bank website
- Click on the ‘My Account’ link
- Click on ‘Generate Pin’
- Enter your credit card number, expiry date and security code, then click ‘Generate Pin’
Enter the required details
- Enter your details: You will be asked to enter the following information: First name, Last name, Email address and Password. Note that this is the same password you have used while registering on Kotak Mahindra’s app or website. You can also use a different email address if you wish to access your account via an alternate method such as mobile phone SMS or through WhatsApp Messenger. If you don’t have an email id then create one before entering any other information in this step!
- Date of birth: This field lets them know when you were born so they can generate a Pin Code according to their policy guidelines (if applicable). The date format should be MM/YYYY format like 2015-11-01 instead of mm/dd/yyyy which means November 1st 2015 but it may vary depending upon where they are located geographically
Enter the OTP
To access Kotak Mahindra Pin Generate, you need to enter the OTP. The OTP is a one-time password that is sent to your registered mobile number. It’s valid for 24 hours and can only be used once or twice before it expires. If you don’t get an SMS from us within this period, then try again in case there was some problem with sending it initially or we may have received an incorrect number from which we need to remove ourselves from our database and re-register again if required by them (which will happen if they find out that maybe someone else has got hold of their account).
So basically what happens here is that when someone tries their luck at getting some money from their savings accounts like Mutual Fund investment plans etc., they also have to open up some other options such as opening new bank accounts under different names so that nobody knows who owns them except him/herself!
To start the process, you will need to enter the required details. These include:
- Your mobile number
- The OTP that you have received in your mail
How to generate Kotak Debit Card PIN using the mobile banking app?
To generate Kotak Debit Card PIN using the mobile banking app, you need to have internet banking access and a valid KYC.
To get started, open your mobile banking app and select “Bank Account” from the menu. Then tap on “Select Bank Account” button in order to choose which bank account you want to use for generating Kotak Debit Card PIN. Once you find an eligible account under “Select Bank Account” section (depending on whether it’s available or not), tap on it so that it becomes highlighted with blue color.
Next up is choosing whether you want this transaction type as ‘Debit Card’ or ‘Credit Card’. If it’s credit card transactions then select ‘Credit Card’ option instead; if they’re debit card transactions then select ‘Debit Card’.
I forgot my Kotak Mahindra Credit Card PIN. How to reset it?
If you have forgotten your PIN, simply call the bank on the given number and request for a new PIN. Follow the instructions provided by them and you will be able to reset your account at no cost.
You can also change your identity card details by going through this process:
- Login to MyKotak account in mobile banking app (https://mktbblkplc.mykotakupdatesite).
- Click “Change Your Details” button under Personal Information section at top right corner of screen.
I don’t have internet banking access, how can I generate my credit card PIN?
If you don’t have internet banking access, you can still use the mobile banking app.
- Go to your nearest Kotak Mahindra branch and ask them to generate your credit card PIN.
- You can also call customer care number at +91-8065605555 (Mon-Sat 9am – 4pm).
The process can be a bit tedious, but once you’ve done it once, it’s easy to remember and do again. And if you don’t have internet banking? That’s okay too! You can use the mobile app for in-person transactions.