Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online: Students have benefited from the scholarship regarding financial assistance, and the award primarily benefits financially disadvantaged students. Today, we’ll look at some of the highlights of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for 2022. This article will cover essential topics like applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship online. This article will cover the eligibility requirements, available incentives, and the scheme’s renewal process.
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Swami Vivekananda is the best scholarship for students. Swami Vivekananda was a vocal opponent of social evil and claimed that all religions are fundamentally the same. SVMCM is a merit-based scholarship for deserving West Bengal students from low-income families. This West Bengal minority community scholarship is only available to students from the West Bengal minority community and is awarded based on academic excellence and financial need. It is one of the most well-known merit-based scholarships for West Bengal students, and it begins with grade 11 or intermediate studies. The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration Form can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarships online. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship eligibility and amount, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 status check
How to Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Please follow the steps outlined below to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- Please visit the official site: Swami Vivekananda Memorial Scholarship
- You must click on registration on the homepage. Following that, you must click on the Proceed to Registration button.
- You will be given a registration form.
- Enter details.
- Enter your mobile phone number now.
- Enter your email address
- Following registration, the candidate is assigned an applicant ID of 15 characters.
- Sign in using the Applicant ID and Password that was generated.
- Fill in the Captcha Code here.
- Fill out the rest of the application forms.
- Upload scanned images and signatures in the sizes listed below.
- Image and signature formats in JPG/JPEG
- The sizes of the images and signatures range from 10KB to 20KB.
- Would you please upload the files?
- To complete the application, click Submit Application.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Benefits and Features
- The West Bengal government has launched the Swami Vivekananda scholarship program.
- This program provides financial assistance to students who cannot pay their tuition.
- This program is open to all students from low-income families.
- Students pursuing a postgraduate degree, a bachelor’s degree, or grades 9 through 12 are eligible for this scheme.
- The plan will ensure that public school students receive a high-quality education.
- Implementing this system will lessen the financial burden student’s face due to their education.
- This program will also help to increase the state’s literacy rate.
- The Swami Vivekananda scholarship program would also create jobs.
When applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, the following documents must be submitted:
- Address verification like Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Income
- Ration card/voter registration card
- Reports on postsecondary education
- The cover of a bank passbook.
- A passport-sized photograph
- Certificate of domicile
Allocation and rate of scholarship
The basic allocation and rates are as under:
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE WB SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SCHOLARSHIP 2021-22:
With the assistance of the West Bengal government, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust has made this wonderful opportunity available to deserving students. However, they must meet specific eligibility requirements, and as a result, they will benefit academically from this program.
- The SVS applicant must be a West Bengal student or resident.
- To be eligible for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, an applicant must have completed Madhyamik Pariksha or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 75% of the marks in class 11 or upper secondary.
- A grade point average of 75 percent in 12th grade is required for admission to the undergraduate program.
- It would be best if you had a grade point average of at least 53 percent (for general education) or 55 percent (for postgraduate studies) at the time of graduation (for engineering).
- For the first-year diploma program, the applicant must have completed Madhyamik Pariksha or an equivalent course with a minimum of 75%. The applicant must have completed a higher secondary examination or equivalent with at least 75% of the required grades for a 2-year diploma in Modern Office Practice and Management, Pharmacy, or 3-D Animation and Graphics.
- Kanyashree (K-3 component) applicants must have a valid sanctioned K-2 ID, be enrolled in a PG program in Arts, Science, or Commerce, and graduate with a 45 percent grade point average.
- The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship requires an income certificate.
- The annual household income of the student should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakh.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2022
- Every year, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship winner must apply for renewal.
- Your renewal is subject to your most recent academic performance. Here’s how to renew your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23.
- All semester exams must be passed or cleared on the first attempt.
- You should achieve a minimum of 60% at the promotional level throughout your journey from high school to UG and diploma after degree join best course React js training in bangalore.
- To be eligible for a postgraduate renewal, you must have received a minimum of 50% marks at the React JS Training Institute in Bangalore promotional level.
2022 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Procedure
- Go to the WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship official website.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Renewal Application Button.”
- Fill your Username and Password to log in.
- Fill out all( *) of the required details.
- All necessary documentation should be uploaded (Mark sheet of last semester).
- Submit the renewal application.
FAQ -Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
How can I check the status of my SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SCHOLARSHIP application?
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status Check-21/22 to check the status of your Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship application, go to the SVMCM Scholarship official website and log in using your Application Number and Password. The dashboard allows you to track the status of your scholarship application.
When will I be notified of my SVMCM Scholarship for 2021?
In most cases, the application will be processed in 4 to 5 months, after which you will receive the funds in your bank account. However, in the case of a pandemic, things may be different.
Is it mandatory to send the documents to my school/college/university after submitting the online Swami Vivekananda scholarship application?
According to the official statement, there is no need to send hard copies of documents to the institutions. However, many institutions, colleges, and universities request this information for verification purposes.
We can receive the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship in the west bengal with desired qualifications and age as per the official notification. we recommeded you to open the article to cover all details like age, qualification and application process. you can connect with me through comment section for any queries or suggestions with us.
SUPPORT FOR Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
helpline number– Contact- +1800-102-8014