PNB Knowledge centre: Punjab National Bank is one of the banks in India which has done a variety of activities to benefit its clients and employees equally. In particular, its Punjab National Bank HRMS Parivar portal has proved very beneficial for the institution’s staff. Today we will talk about a service offered by Punjab National Bank, called the PNB Knowledge Centre.
PNB Knowledge Centre is an initiative launched by Punjab National Bank to benefit their employees. It is an application that centralizes all the salary requirements for their workers. PNB Knowledge Centre keeps all the records of their employees and manages their payrolls.
What is PNB Knowledge Centre?
PNB Knowledge center can be described as an online platform accessible to PNB Bank employees. Access PNB Knowledge Centre’s Portal by clicking the link to the right.
The Knowledge Centre can assist holders who are shareholders of Punjab National Bank. It gives information about the financial performance of Punjab National Bank. When you go to the site to access the PNB Knowledge Center, You will gain access to the login options available for PNB bank staff. The Knowledge Center portal was launched in 2006 and was created to assist the bank’s employees. It provides information on PNB Bank’s financial performance and offers additional Bank pertinent information.
Knowledge Centre also provides details on the attendance of employees and Payroll information in addition to promotion-related matters. The Knowledge Centre also provides important circulars to PNB employees, and most PNB employees have access to Knowledge centers online to download and look through circulars.
Pnb Knowledge Center Login simple way
If you’re an employee of PNB Bank, you have access to the pnb Knowledge Center using your login credentials. Here are the steps to sign in to your Knowledge center. We’ll also offer information in this article on how to remember passwords when faced with login problems. Following PNB bank, this service is only available to stakeholders members of PNB Bank.
Numerous websites will provide you with many methods to perform the task. But, there’s a more straightforward approach, and all you must do is follow the simple steps.
How to Login Pnb Knowledge center
Step 1: Go on the Pnb Knowledge Center Login official login page and click the following link. When you click on the link, the page is opened in a separate tab that lets you proceed to the manual and follow any troubleshooting steps should you need to.
Step 2: Log into your account using your login credentials. You will need to be granted these credentials via Pnb Know how Center login before the date you sign-up or via the authority, Pnb Knowledge Center Login has granted you.
Step 3: You will receive a “successfully logged in” message. Congratulations! You have successfully logged into your Pnb Knowledge Center Login.
Step 4: If you cannot log in to the Pnb Knowledge Center Login website, take the troubleshooting steps found here.
Features of PNB Knowledge Centre
- We’ll outline the primary features of the PNB Knowledge Center.
- Training Management of Employees
- Attendance of Punjab National Bank Employees.
- HR Management Information System
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Selection and Promotion System
- Automatic Payment Process
- Absence Management
- Pay Deduction Reports and other Pay Reports of employees.
- Petrol reimbursement
These are just some of the Punjab National Bank Knowledge Centre features. Beyond that other benefits, they provide additional help. To avail of these services and features, you’ll have to log into the PNB Knowledge Centre.
PNB Bank is among the most important state-owned banks in India
- There’s a variety of reasons for the existence of this.
- Punjab National Bank has been among the oldest Indian banking institutions. It was established in 1894.
- Credit cards for consumers retail banking with credit cards and financial services, home, insurance, and private equity investment banks business banking and asset management are but some among the banking services offered.
- PNB Bank has more than 11 million customers in India and other countries.
- More than 11,000 locations at Punjab National Bank.
- The leading website for Punjab National Bank can be located on https://pnbindia.in/
- The headquarters of the bank is situated within New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank completed the merger in the year. Punjab National Bank amalgamated with the Oriental Bank of Commerce and the United Bank.
How Can I Reset My PNB Knowledge Centre Password?
If you’ve lost or lost the Knowledge Centre login information, you could try the Forgot Password option. Follow the instructions in the following steps:
- Visit the official PNB Knowledge Centre website. (https://www.pnbnet.in/)
- There are now various options, such as financial reports and the option of logging in.
- After that, click Forgot password. A new window will open. Please enter your username and click on it to create OTP.
- Then on the next screen, type in at the bottom of this screen type in your OTP to complete the process of forgetting your password.
This article discussed the PNB Knowledge Centre Login procedure. We hope that you find this article helpful. You can also check out additional (PNB Parivar HRMS) articles to know more.
We hope you are provided with all pertinent information about PNB Knowledge Center. Would you please show your appreciation by bookmarking our website if you’ve liked this article? It is also possible to submit any questions regarding the PNB Knowledge Center through the comments section.